Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lower down your break even price

Just applied a HLe-Broking account recently and received a call just now from the Hong Leong agent to confirm my application. She is a very nice girl with beautiful voice and explain to me some of the features using the HLe-Broking. Here are some of the interesting features she told me:

1. brokerage fees for HLe-Broking is 0.42% / RM12 for internet transaction and phone transaction as well. The minimum charge is much more lower than other brokerage firm which is around 0.42% / RM28 for internet transaction and 0.60% / RM60 for phone transaction. This is a good news for me as a small investor, as this is going to reduce my break even point when buying a share.

2. Beside the above mentioned feature, she also mentioned that HLe-Broking offer zero moving cost for my shares from my existing CDS account with another brokerage firm to HLe-Broking account. Any charges from another brokerage firm will be reimburse to my HLe-Broking Account. Which mean i can save up to 57% for brokerage fees when i want to sell my existing share.

For me, trading shares frequently with few hundred ringgit of profit, saving RM32 on every buy and sell transaction can mean a very handsome saving for me. Hope that it's for you too......

No comments: